Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Blog Show

This is the second part of a two-part series that began with Blog on Tape. Click pic to enlarge pic. This edition of the series has a perk for you: print the enlarged pic out and give it to me in person and you will receive an on-the-spot prize. As well, you will be entered into the grand prize draw. The grand prize draw will happen on May 5th 2007, giving you over six months from the date of this post to give me the ticket in person. One entry per person.
Good luck!

Added later that same day:

I've been asked - no I haven't - if readers can mail in their entries. Yes, but I am not putting my address on my blog, so you must either 1) already have my mailing address, or 2) already have my email address, so you can email me asking for my address and I can email you back with my address. Also, mailed in entries are not eligible for an on-the-spot prize, which may or may not be better/cooler/shinier/groovier than the grand prize.

2 comments:

rob said...

Hmmmm. This is going to be a bit rough for me. I want that on-the-spot prize!

jblue said...

Well, maybe I'll leave the mild Vancouver winter and come visit the freezing Saskatchewan winter.

hahahahaha
hahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahaha
hahaha
hahahahaha
haha
hahahahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahaha
hahaha

Oh man, that was rich.