Sunday, February 26, 2006

Jingle Bells Reversed

My friend Mattias shared this with me. I don't shock easily but I was shocked. Apparently there are "messages in the classic song Jingle Bells". They can be heard when the song is played backwards. Make sure your speakers are on and loud enough, and then click here to listen.

After you've heard it, let me know what you heard by 'sparking the glow'. BUT, do not click on the sparks until you've listened to the song's messages. Why? Because I want to know if everyone hears the same thing. If you read beforehand what others have already heard, then you may be influenced.

I look forward to reading what you heard.

Edited Saturday March 4 2006 at 4:10pm to add the following:

Not a single person wishes to share what they heard? Did anyone listen to it? If so, are you just scared to post in case you heard it wrong. There is no wrong. If you haven't listened to it yet, why not? There are very profound messages to be heard. I must say I'm disappointed thus far.

1 comment:

rob said...

I've been meaning to listen to that, but I don't have speakers on my home comp. I'll get back to you on it.