Saturday, December 03, 2005

Marek

As I was saying, I sent out a mass email to many many people with my new post-move contact info. Since then I've discovered a secret for making all the "to" email addresses become hidden from all the recipients. All my recipients were subjected to much nonsense before getting to the relevant stuff. Has a time-traveling machine been marketed yet?

My tech savvy has been improving, but is still insufficient in some capacities. After witnessing ex-Canuck Marek Malik's attempt to garner a win for the surprising Rangers in the longest shoot-out of the year thus far, I had been hoping to find a way to share it with others. Then time passed and I lost interest. Today something serendipitous happened. I was checking in to see if my friend Brad had updated his blog, which is a rare thing indeed, and waddaya know, he had. Not only that, he had posted a note introducing his new video gallery, with Malik's shoot-out attempt headlining it!

So, instead of me linking you to the video clip directly, I link you to Brad's video gallery which links you to the video clip. I think I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.


Immediate edit:

People, I've done something remarkable in the last 5 minutes. I figured out how to link to Marek's video clip directly.

With thanks to Brad, even though he doesn't know anything about it, here is a direct link to Marek's video clip: Clicky Clicky (Keep in mind he's a defenseman and hasn't scored a single goal in the first two months of the season. He's the 13th Ranger to go in the shoot-out. If he scores, Rangers win.)

3 comments:

cher said...

good for you-figuring out the link thing! i'd love to click it and check it out, but unfortunately i just don't care. lol!

jblue said...

you don't care???? man, you've changed.. i don't even know who you are anymore

cher said...

lol! sorry, i just love saying that. i don't get the oportunity to say that as much as you'd think.