Saturday, February 26, 2005

"Borrrr-innngggg"

Yawn. Is the game over yet? Who's winning? Who's playing? What, Brian Burke is actually lacing them up? He's playing? Oh boy, it's gonna be a lonnnng game.. I can't believe nobody from Kidstreet showed up.. One hundred tickets in my hand and we used, what, less than 10 of them. And that includes a couple of my friends.. Couldn't even give the dozens and dozens and dozens of extras away.. Everyone else also trying to get rid of their extras.. Hey look, they're announcing the jackpot total. And the total is.. Oh man, that's funny stuff.. Hear me now and believe me later, the next time I watch a hockey game all the players will be highly competitive athletes in excellent shape. Fo' shizzle.

1 comment:

undiscussablerealms said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog:)