Friday, September 03, 2004

The First

I felt it necessary to put up a post on the same day that I created my very own blog. So here is my first post. My profile is currently subpar and I will be updating it in the near future. I'm always surprised at how hard it is for me to list my favorite movies on command. The only thing harder than that, I have just found out, is to list my favorite books on command.

You can now tell your friends that jblueafterglow's blog has officially started. Go on, tell them.. While you're at it, tell some non-friends as well. I'm sure they'd be very interested to hear the news.

1 comment:

jblue said...

Your welcome.

Vancouver is not so cold. We hardly see snow here, maybe for two or three days out of the year.. Whenever you see footage of deep snow in Canada, it's most likely either Alberta or Ontario you're seeing.

I don't hate most Americans. I can't speak for the rest of my countryfolk. Lopez Island has some very nice people.