Tuesday, June 19, 2007

COACNEOAEN

Knock knock. Who's there? Canoe. Canoe who? Canoe come out and play.

Biscotti and I were gifted with a canoe on Sunday. We're very excited. We envision many summer days of taking the canoe out onto the ocean.

If I had a boat, I'd go out on the ocean, and if I had a pony, I'd ride him on my boat. And we could all together, go out on the ocean, me upon my pony on my boat.

Now we've got a boat, and instead of a pony we've got two dogs, also known as fat donkeys. Maybe we'll attempt to have the fat donkeys swim beside the canoe.

Canoe. Ocean. The same five letters. Pretty cool.

NACOE - Native American Center of Excellence
ANECO - Agusan del Norte Electric Cooperative (Philippines)
ENCOA - Enemy Course of Action

3 comments:

cher said...

with my big black boots and my old suitcase, i do believe i've found myself a new place...

i ask again rob... where is my fanclub love? some fan...

lets see a pic or two of the fat donkeys now!

jblue said...

we had a get-together today with three of the siblings of the fat donkeys. will post a post with some pics of the party on here. more pics will be posted on facebook and flickr, where there are already pics of the fat donkeys.

the true fans don't need to continually show it. they live it. livid?

cher said...

yes, but i'm needy