Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm going out on The Crawl!

When I won the four tickets to see Spirit of the West next Saturday, I got entered into the grand prize draw, the details of which I was only vaguely aware of. Something about the band recreating their song "The Crawl" and the grand prize winners following along in a limo from pub to pub.. I was told on Tuesday when I won the 4 tickets that the draw would be done Friday morning. Well, I forgot about it. Alarm went off at 6:30 this morning, with the radio tuned to Jack FM.. A few minutes go by, and then Larry & Willy are talking about the Spirit of the West thing.. Oh yeah! They took one more caller to win 4 tickets to the show, and he got entered into the draw for the grand prize as well.. Then Willy said good luck to Kim, Rob, so-and-so, so-and-so.. There were only 4 or 5 of us in the draw for the grand prize.. AND I WON!!!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

Between 1 and 1:30 tomorrow afternoon, Biscotti and I are getting picked up in a limo-bus by a couple of promotors/Okanagan Springs people.. We'll be taking the limo-bus to the Troller in West Van, which will be the first of 6 stops. The Raven is another of the stops. We end up at the Railway Club in Vancouver.. I haven't been to any of the places that we'll be at tomorrow, so that adds to the excitement! AND, we're sharing the limo-bus with the boys from Spirit of the West! Holy Cannoli!

No comments: