Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome, Lucas


February 7 2009 068 Lucas
Originally uploaded by jblueafterglow
At 07:04 on Thursday, February 5, 2009, Biscotti became a mommy and I became a daddy. This is our son, Lucas. He entered the world weighing 9lbs 8oz, with a length of 53.5cm, or 21.1 inches.

Biscotti was phenomenal throughout the entire pregnancy, but particularly in the homestretch. I just asked her what I should put in this blog post announcing Lucas's arrival and she said, "He's big and cute". In the posted picture he is fifty-five hours young. The number fifty-five is the 10th Fibonacci number and the sum of the numbers 1 to 10. I find this to be noteworthy: Since Lucas's birth the Canucks are undefeated and averaging 6.5 goals per game.

Welcome, Lucas. Biscotti and I are very happy to see you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute looking baby you got there.

jblue said...

Thanks, AnonyBiscottimous.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, Lucas is adorable, and so handsome!! Congratulations!

jblue said...

Thanks, Pretty Betty! I see you finally felt my poke..